How to Check your ABU admission status via Jamb Portal
Contrary to popular believe, i don’t think ABU is releasing the list already made available on JAMB CAPS. If you admission status read “Not Admitted Yet”. Just hope and pray for the second list Here is the easiest way to check you ABU admission list via JAMB CAPS
- Ensure you have active data bundle.
- Open your favourite browser (Preferably, Google Chrome).
- Visit the jamb caps admission checking portal using this link http://caps.jamb.gov.ng/acceptadmission.aspx.
- Then scroll down to check CAPS UTME/DE Admission status.
- Click on UTME/DE Admission button to check and accept/reject your 2018 status of admission.
- Your details including Jamb score, institution, date of birth,etc will appear when you have successfully logged in to Jamb caps portal.
- If you are given admission and you like the school then click on accept admission.
- If the institution and course space is blank or you have not been offered admission then don’t click on accept admission. Just keep checking back.
- Be very careful not to accept admission when you are not offered (or when you have hope of gaining admission in a better school).
- Once you accept the admission offered you then your admission door is closed for that year.
- On the other hand, if you see welcome while you click on CAPS, don’t be annoyed. Just use desktop version to see the menu and then click on check admission status (Click on the three dots on Google Chrome and scroll down to see desktop site).
Leave your questions in the comment section below and we’ll surely answered them Source: Flashlearners